If you have an online business, you will need to take all the necessary safety measures, making sure that you won’t have any problems. Even if having an online business seems to be simple, it is rather more complicated than it appears to be. Therefore, you will need to work with many people, making sure that you choose the best services from the market.
There are many websites on the internet that provide value to their consumers. Through supplying a complimentary communication solution like the social networking sites Facebook and Twitter, or paying members for the material that they contribute like HubPages and Squidoo — there needs to be something of worth for individuals otherwise they would not remain consumers of these web sites. Continue reading “How Empowr is Different from other Social Networks” »
How would you like combat gear for your iPhone? Well, Lunatik has just what you need to protect your iPhone from the ravages of use and damages. It’s guaranteed to protect your iPhone in the most adverse conditions. You can use Lunatik coupon code to receive the best protection you can find for your cell phone. Continue reading “The Best Use Of Lunatik Coupon Code” »
In the most simple terms, “information recuperation” describes the process of recuperating information from a hard disk, removable disk, or various other kind of electronic storage space media (such as a backup tape drive, RAID variety, server, database, flash memory, and so on) when the information is no longer easily accessible using typical means.
I was wondering if i needed an antivirus to secure my Windows 8 installation. This is what I found out. Continue reading “Is antivirus software needed for Windows 8?” »
Over the years, intranets have actually become a common part of the corporate communications landscape, however all too frequently they supply a frustrating experience– failing to provide on their the majority of fundamental promise, which is to supply the content personnel are looking for. Continue reading “How to make your Intranet successful” »
Now, if you resemble a lot of individuals, and merely have to support a few hundred events of family images and papers to a low-cost external hard disk drive, you don’t should tinker this category, which we’re calling enhanced storage. Today’s USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt exterior drives supply terrific transmission data rates contrasted to the USB 2.0 drives of yesteryear. Go examine out the Seagate Data backup And, our beloved exterior drive, and call it a day. Continue reading “Advanced storage” »
Error message : SMTP server time out error
You try to receive all your emails but unable to do so. The server times out and you get an error message.
1. The antivirus software installed in your PC may take long time to scan a large email which causes a time-out situation.
2. Your email client may be configured to ‘not open attachments’. Modify the configuration accordingly.
3. There might be an email that is too bulky for your email client to handle. Verify the maximum size that your email client can process.
4. Logon to your mail box. Focus on the first or last unread email. That could be the emails causing the problem.
5. Check all the settings in the dialer and modem properties. Add an init string if required.
6. Ask your telephone service provider to check for line or static noise on the phone line connected to the computer.
7. If all the steps, mentioned above, fail, contact your Internet Service Provider’s technical support.
# Error message 2: One of the addresses is invalid
You try to send to email to multiple recipients and you get the error message “One of the addresses is invalid” Continue reading “Handling email error messages” »
Sometimes you may be unable to access a particular website when you try to access the website by typing the website name or IP address in the address box of Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or any other internet browser. Generally the message displayed in the browser is either “Server not found” or “Page cannot be displayed”.
This problem may arise due to connection setting of your desktop/laptop or hardware malfunction or unavailability of the website itself.
1. Right click on My Network Places and select properties. My Network Places could be found in My Computer and Windows Explorer. My Computer and Windows Explorer could be reached via Start menu or via Desktop.
Start menu-> My Network Places.
Start menu->Accessories->Windows Explorer->My Network Places.
Desktop->My Computer->My Network Places.
2. Once the property of My Network Places is selected, Local Area Connection will be displayed in the window with its status. Depending on the network condition the status could reflect any of the following states – ‘Connected’, ‘not connected’, ‘Disabled’, ‘enabled’, and ‘Network Cable Unplugged’ etc. Continue reading “Fixing internet connection problems – Part I” »
Occasionally you might face email transmission problem. You might be able to receive emails but unable to send emails. In that case execute the following remedial steps.
Remedy 1: Check your antivirus software
In case the antivirus software gets updated automatically, turn it off and prevent it from starting when the Windows restarts. Then you reboot the computer, go online, and try to send and receive an email. If it works, you can enable the antivirus software.
Check for any antivirus software that is configured to ‘scan outgoing email’ and if you cannot find the configuration, disable the software while you test the email and look for other problems, if any.
Remedy 2: Check SMTP server settings and change if required
Check the ‘outgoing’ (SMTP) server setting. If it does not match the (SMTP) server setting of the ISP to which you are connected, change it accordingly. Continue reading “Fixing Email transmission problem” »